Tanmaya Vichara Marga

Thursday, June 29, 2006

With great power comes great romance flicks!!



First day. First show. Putting my 7 hours of sleep to risk. Tuesday 10 pm (06/27/06) with fellow superman-iacs. The scene I was expecting.


----------------------------------------

Exterior. Twilight. Dark mystifying aura.

Lois Lane

The world was missing your action
(beat)
God knows how many people were trying to fly like you!!

Superman

I was trying to master mind control techniques to fight the powers of kryptonite

Lois

I was violated superman…by

(beat) (lightening and thunder)

Lex …Lex Luther!

Superman

You mean …he was…

Lois

Yes! Exonerated …..


Superman

How..where..

(beat)

Why

A distant sound of chopper Lex Luther is shouting his gut out

Lex

The day you have been waiting for..Super

Superman

I have business to take care of Lois

more lightening and thunder and superman's eyes glows and chest even more inflated

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene that Brian Singer thought was right according to his screenplay and what I got…

------------------------------------------------
Exterior. Twilight. Gentle breeze. Beautiful vantage view of the cityscape.

Lois

..Not even a good bye?

Superman

I had to see it for myself..

(beat)
The astronomers discovered it still exists

Lois

Clark tells me that may be you didn’t have the time to say good bye

Superman (leaning gently over Lois and looking into her eyes)

May be Clark is right!


Lois stand on her toes, leans on his broad chest, closes her eyes and is about to kiss him. She draws back.

Lois

Richard is a nice man!


Superman’s mojo is cracked ! He prepares to fly off.

Lois

Will you be around. Can I see you.

Superman (smirking)

I am always around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home