Tanmaya Vichara Marga

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Rajma - Good for left brain thinking!!

This afternoon, I will be filming the first of a Trilogy that was conceived over a lunch meeting. I think it was something to do with the Rajma and Chawal that Sandhyaji served up - its spurred the best of our creative juices. The trilogy is tentatively titled, The Religion of Terror.

Today's filming is going to be quite a challenge given that it will be one single, seemless 4 minute shot. My production crew has never been this excited and upbeat about a concept. I can't tell how much I love the fluidness of the message we plan to send with this trilogy. I hope we can make it to some of the Un-cut film festivals out there.

This trilogy is a tribute to the passion and the remarkable persistence that my good friend Shahid has demonstrated in the last 1 year.

OK! Time to roll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home